Project information - SMBv2+

CerebrosuS CerebrosuS at gmx.net
Wed Dec 30 20:44:34 UTC 2020

Yes, the video is part of the wiki.freebsd.org entry I've written down.

The information in the video is a little bit unmotivated and I am aware
that it is not that simple. That video leads me to the question here, if
anyone is working on it. Cause Mr. Gibbs talks about it like he already
started something in this direction and is already into it (or he just
knows). :-)

Yet, I will start by looking into the FreeBSD mount_smbfs code and the
one from apple.