Any WAFER-BT users?

Milan Obuch freebsd-hackers at dino.sk
Tue Apr 16 07:27:29 UTC 2019

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:50:32 +0200 (CEST)
Wojciech Puchar <wojtek at puchar.net> wrote:

> is vt_vga in kernel config?

[ snip ]

> > Somehow, VGA device is detected here, question remains - how could
> > this device be used for display? I hope somebody can give some
> > advice. In the meantime, I am building new world/kernel to test
> > board and prepare drm port... but ut takes some time.
> >
> > By the way, output given above was from 12.0-RELEASE GENERIC kernel
> > (i386 archǐtecture).

See it is GENERIC, i. e. yes - kldstat -v shows there is nexus/vtvga
module present, just to be sure. Problem is either Celeron N2807 CPU is
not fully supported or boot environment is not correctly set-up, I just
have no idea what that could be and where look for it.

Regards,
Milan