Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019

Mahesh Tudu mahesh86701997 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 21:10:49 UTC 2019

Hello,
I have sent a message earlier regarding mentorship for the project
*Verification
of bhyve's instruction emulation. *Since there are only 3 days left for the
final submission, I am really in great need of a mentor to review my
proposal before final submission.
I know that you are surely working hard on solving my query, but still it
would be very kind of you to let me know about the progress.
Thanking You
[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by