Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019

Mahesh Tudu mahesh86701997 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:40:31 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am very much interested in the project - *Verification of bhyve's
instruction emulation, *but on the FreeBSD idea list for GSOC 2019 there is
no mentor allotted for it till now. I have done a lot of research work on
the project and also have written tests for some instruction emulation, and
so I want it to be reviewed by someone in FreeBSD. I also have written the
proposal but I want it to be checked once by a mentor.
If you know someone who can assist me on this project, then kindly let me
know. I would be grateful for your help.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack