Getting valid JSON output with xo(1)

Richard Perini rpp at ci.com.au
Sun Sep 9 01:38:51 UTC 2018

On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 02:41:10PM +0100, Matt Churchyard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong list, I wasn't sure which was the most
> appropriate.
>
> I've been asked to look at generating machine output from vm-bhyve using
> xo(1), and though it would be an interesting task. However, I'm coming
> across a few issues getting valid output. I've reduced my code down to the
> following example -

[ ... ]

I've never used xo but have used "jo" to perform similar tasks.

	https://github.com/jpmens/jo

Its JSON only. I don't think there's a port for it, but it builds simply
on FreeBSD-10 through FreeBSD-12.

Richard Perini
Ramico Australia Pty Ltd   Sydney, Australia   rpp at ci.com.au  +61 2 9552 5500