Strange hang when calling signal()

Gleb Popov 6yearold at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:57:10 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 12:34 AM Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 03:18:12PM +0300, Gleb Popov wrote:
> > I failed to extract a reproducing testcase from that test. The extracted
> > code works fine, so either I missed something, or some hidden conditions
> > must be fulfilled for the bug to appear.
> >
> > Maybe I can try to dive into libc myself? Can you give me some guidance?
> Or
> > maybe you just build kdevelop yourself? It is a matter of handful of
> > commands.
>
> Can you provide me the minimal self-contained set of binaries and shared
> libraries and the instruction to reproduce the issue ?

Pull in all needed depndencies
# pkg install kdevelop gmake cmake git

Get KDevelop sources
# git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kdevelop.git

# Build the test executable
# mkdir kdevelop/build
# cd kdevelop/build
# cmake ..
# gmake -j4 test_qthelpplugin

Run the test executable and see that it hangs
# ./plugins/qthelp/tests/test_qthelpplugin testDefaultValue