Commit privileges and branching

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Tue Mar 27 17:14:41 UTC 2018

Lakhan
   Rule of thumb here is ; first do some of the work and submit a patch . This patch would be on the FreeBSD head branch in svn. See svnlite co svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head and work from there . Commit access to FreeBSD is not handed out without showing you can do the work first . Also I would look into who is the maintainer of this code is currently; and reach out to them with your patches when ready.

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch at longcount.org