GSoC idea: Improve support for an embedded CPU/board

Darshan Sharma thedarshansharma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:22:40 UTC 2018

Hello,
I am Darshan Sharma a CSE student from Panjab University, India. I like the
idea of -
Improve support for an embedded CPU/board
<https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas#Improve_support_for_an_embedded_CPU.2Fboard>
.
I will choose an arm based board for this because that is more easily
available in our country. Though I have not selected any specific board yet
but soon will.
I have used Gentoo before so I am already familiar with kernel programming.
I will be happy to learn new things which will stand in my way and I am sure
 enough that I can complete the project in the given time.

Is there anyone who is willing to mentor this project? I will discuss this
more with you.

My GitHub Profile - https://github.com/darshansharma
My Linkedin Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/darshansharmain/

Thanks & Regards,