cy PCI driver - possible device id's

Conrad Meyer cem at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 5 21:00:59 UTC 2018

We already have exactly this — a precise convention
("MODULE_PNP_INFO") and tool ("kldxref" for extracting the data, and
"devmatch" for suggesting matches), initiated by Warner.  This work
has been ongoing, in stops and starts, for years.  Lakhan is
converting non-compliant drivers to the convention.

Conrad