error: invalid operands to binary expression

Chris H bsd-lists at BSDforge.com
Wed Dec 20 03:10:37 UTC 2017

Apologies if this was better posted on ports at . But given the
circumstances, I thought this might be a better choice. :-)
OK I've been hacking on this port all day. I've silenced all
the warnings, and errors; save one:

ImageEventBox.cpp:152:26: error: invalid operands to binary expression ('Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf>' and 'int')
        if(ImagePixbuf_Original != 0 && loaded == true)

This *should* be easy to deal with, and I'm probably just over
complicating it. But I'm stuck. Please help.

Thanks!

--Chris