Which program produces FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-*-disc1.iso ?

Alan Somers asomers at freebsd.org
Mon Oct 5 16:10:21 UTC 2015

Our Coverity checker found 34 potential defects in the
head/usr.sbin/makefs directory.  Sadly, I can't find any way to export
that information.  Would it be possible to get Thomas an account?

FYI, Thomas, the FreeBSD project has had a free Coverity account for a
few years now.  It does a good job of notifying us of new bugs, and
some files have been cleaned up.  But since more than 18,000 potential
defects have been found and most of them are false positives, there is
still a huge backlog of untriaged defects.

-Alan