FreeBSD forum certificates wrong somehow.

Zaphod Beeblebrox zbeeble at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:05:16 UTC 2015

I realize that I have no idea who is in the wrong --- the error is rather
opaque, but please follow:

One of google or https everywhere (or both) directs my google searches to
https when forums.freebsd.org comes up.  For some reason, I can't seem to
add an exception, but https is generally good...

... but firefox doesn't want to talk to https://forums.freebsd.org.  So
much so, in fact, it doesn't even provide the usual "add exception for
https self-signed" ... it's just a dialog to report this nasty violation.

... now I realize that chrome seems to read the site just fine...but I
maintain that I'd rather not use chrome ... and really someone needs to
look at the problem...

... and since I don't know how to effectively complain to mozilla, I'm
starting by posting here.