EFI/ZFS Update: successful tests, need more complex vdevs

Gabor Radnai gabor.radnai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:17:20 UTC 2015

Appreciate, thank you very much. I think my confusion is because the latest
patch you provided on the list
on *Fri Oct 23 11:19:07 UTC 2015*
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/attachments/20151023/db1ac571/attachment.bin

is not a full patch but a diff to your original patch. Anyhow, I'm ok now
applying original patch and this latest diff everything seems fine
(apart that for some reason my server dislikes booting automatically from
the EFI partition, manually loading bootx64.efi works like charm.
but that's definitely nothing to do with your great work).

Thanks.