Port NetBSD's UDF implementation

pratik dhanave i.pratikdhanave at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:26:05 UTC 2015

Respected Sir/madam
       My name is Pratik Dhanave.I am interested in working on the
GSoc-2015 project "Port NetBSD's UDF implementation
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/pratikdhanave/5668600916475904>"
and have been talking to Mr "Alexander Leidinger" since two weeks. Due to
his car crash issues, Mr Alexander Leidinger cant mentor me further.
    He has asked me to "check the freebsd-Mailing list to find another
mentor".If it is Possible for another mentor who is able to Guide me on
this project in this summer, Please let me know.
            I would be greatly appreciate all help.

Details of the project:
1)Project Proposal Port NetBSD's UDF implementation
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/pratikdhanave/5668600916475904>

2)Introduction to UDF
<http://tryingtohackmyself.blogspot.in/2015/03/introduction-to-universal-disk-format.html>

Thanking YouWarm Regards,