GSoC 2015: FreeBSD Port of Network manager

Gokul Krishna gokulkrishna334 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:00:49 UTC 2015

Hi
I am currently studying 2nd year of masters in embedded systems at KTH
Royal institute of technology , sweden.
I have around 2 and half years of experience in embedded linux and device
drivers projects.
I have reasonably good working and debugging knowledge of Char/Block/
Network drivers in Linux and their implementation. Also Im familiar about
working knowledge of Realtek 8139 network device driver in Linux.
So I am interested to work in this project "FreeBSD porting of Network
manager".
Kindly explain me about the expected deliverables,  i need to contribute
for this project , So I will start working for project plan with list of
Milestone task and design decisions for mid term deliverables and final
deliverables.
Kindly reply me.
thanks and regards
gokul