freebsd vmware image

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Mar 6 17:09:59 UTC 2015

Hey all,
It's almost time for break and I'm looking for things I can contribute
to. I've asked this here a few times, but I'm really interested in any
help someone can offer.
I'm trying to either find a way to install (via some kind of script), or
find a good vmware image for BSD which I can use (preferably 11(?) so I
can jump straight to current and start testing/working on patches.
If anyone has any solutions for this I'd really appreciate it. My other
issue is that I'd need ssh enabled somewhere.

The only other solution I can think of is something like Digitalocean,
but that only is one core for the cheap version (I think you have to pay
a lot for multiple cores), so compilation would be incredibly painful,
not to mention 20 gb.

Any ideas would be amazing.
Thanks,

--