Use after free check for all private zones too

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Tue Jun 23 07:04:44 UTC 2015

Gumpula, Suresh wrote this message on Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 01:58 +0000:
>    Could someone please review and approve this change ?

I tried to look at the raw diff to verify that there aren't any line
length issues (that I noticed in your first patch), but reviews doesn't
seem to have it..   I've tried to contact the admins to figure this
out..

Also, it looks like the v_addpollinfo issue has not been fixed... I
have created:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2890

D2890 should go in before this change...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579