Introduction

R0B_ROD witchdoctor.mdf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:19:36 UTC 2015

Thanks for taking time to point me in a direction.
I currently am learning how to get my machine's
hardware configured. Ran into a wall. Posted to the list
but got yelled at for cross-posting. Oops.
Still working on getting my meta-learning skills established,
organizing data, time management, problem definition, etc.
I am hopeful that I will meet a mentor here.
There must be someone that can see something good in me.