GPL issues around OFED code in FreeBSD 9.1

Hrishikesh Keremane hr1sh1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 16:39:57 UTC 2015

[Sorry for cross posting]

Hi,

We are working on a product(FreeBSD based) that would require RDMA over iWARP and are considering using the OFED stack in FreeBSD 9.1.
We will be making some changes to the OFED stack to customize it to our requirements.

The concern is regarding the implications of GPL licensing of OFED on our code base.
Has anyone worked with OFED in FreeBSD and/or is aware of the licensing issues around it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please include me in your replies as I am not subscribed to these lists.

Thanks,
Hrishi