Sparc64 support

Roman Divacky rdivacky at vlakno.cz
Thu Aug 13 06:44:04 UTC 2015

Fwiw, there's been some fixes to the sparc64 backend in clang37, so you might
want to spend some more idle sparc cycles to build and test that.

Anyway, marius@ did an analysis of the sparc64 support in llvm last december
and reported a number of issues. I don't think those issues have been fixed.

If you want to try/analyse/fix those bugs you're more than welcome.

Roman