Resuming old EFI project

Eric McCorkle eric at metricspace.net
Sun Sep 14 20:05:27 UTC 2014

On 09/14/2014 13:37, Sean Bruno wrote:
> There's been quite a bit of work in this space and people are already
> booting their laptops and such from the UEFI enabled boot loader.

That's excellent.  I had assumed nobody had worked on it.

> What specifically are you looking to work on?

Well, I had been trying to get it to boot on a mac EFI implementation as
well.  There's some funny things that have to happen there (notably, an
HFS+ image).

I know there's also some secure booting features in EFI (my new laptop
supports them), not sure if anyone's done anything with them.