reviving old FreeBSD4 SCSI beast

Dave Ng chump1 at hushmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:53:42 UTC 2014

This is the plan I started moving forward with. Looks mostly good, except when I go to boot the prepared hard drive it gives me errors mounting root fs, error 19! This happens with both the new amd64 I am running the recovery from, and the old i386 that I am trying to revocer. Any idea what I am doing wrong when I install via the usb<->ide?

Sent using Hushmail