Writting eeprom

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Thu Feb 27 18:15:49 UTC 2014

Nomad Esst wrote this message on Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 22:19 -0800:
> We want to add our own ID for each of our modules (pci cards), is it possible to write this ID on somewhere of the card like EEPROM?

You need to be more specific in your question.  Some pci cards do not
have any EEPROM or programable memory on them, so it would be imposible
to write to them...  with out know which pci cards you are talking about
it is not possible to answer your question..

You may have sent this to the wrong list since we don't know the context
you are refering to..

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579