Thoughts on Multi-Symlink Concept

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Mon Feb 17 04:47:12 UTC 2014

That is a rather lovely example. Going a bit beyond my initial thoughts. . . . this could be really handy if done correctly. For ports, source, object tree's . . . obviously bin directories and even lib directories. Call it the poor-mans replication system but with some pretty big benifits.

My initial thoughts were to just point directly to files, excluding using globing as a way to just include files in a massive config sort of fashion but if globing comes into play that would be awesome.

--
 Jason Hellenthal
 Voice: 95.30.17.6/616