WebRTC

Joe Nosay superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:35:42 UTC 2014

Is it stupid for me to try to port WebRTC plus dependencies to FreeBSD?
I am not good at programming; but, I try to find and/or ask for solutions
so that a program can work in/on FreeBSD.
What I am aware of is that even if it is a good idea, unless it has been
presented by someone more well known or higher up in the food chain, it
will be ignored. I could say," Hey, know what? If we start on such-and-such
right now, then FreeBSD will be at the same level as X and Y in this."
However, I know that such words are useless from someone on the bottom.

As I states, my knowledge is limited; yet, a starting effort has been done
for webrtc. I can't do much more. Why? Because I am homeless and sick,
that's why.
Adrian Chadd asked on Google+ about FreeBSD having webrtc; and, I decided
to try to start it. I'm stuck at the beginning step of porting a
dependency. I re-edited the file paths in
/usr/local/include/unicode/$ITEM.c_OR_h .

I decided to present this idea to the list even after being taunted.
There is no reason to worry about who says what.