[Patch] updated: Add JSON and XML output to pciconf (libxo support - D1206)

Stefan Esser se at freebsd.org
Mon Dec 8 17:00:18 UTC 2014

Am 08.12.2014 um 14:39 schrieb se at freebsd.org:
>> >From se at FreeBSD.org  Mon Dec  8 14:34:01 2014
[...]

Sorry for the malformed message, I have no idea why the mail header
became part of the message body. (The message was sent as a "bounce"
by "mutt", and that used to work for decades ...)

Content of this message should just have been my update on the patch
that adds XO support to pciconf and which is available for review as
D1206 on reviews.freebsd.org (https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1206).

Regards, STefan

And here is just the relevant text from that mal-formatted message: