10.1 hangs during boot on Intel DP35DP board

Christopher R. Bowman crb at chrisbowman.com
Wed Dec 3 08:44:53 UTC 2014

Adrian,
	I downloaded and booted an FreeBSD 11 snapshot.  Booting from DVD or memory stick image both resulted in a hang during the probing process at the exact same spot as I reported before.  I’m not sure where to go from here.  I’ve tried fiddling with the bios options.  I’ve tried removing all cards and devices save the keyboard mouse, ATAPI DVD, ata disk and video card.  I’ve tried booting DVDs and USB sticks of 9.1, 10.1 and 11-snapshot.  I’ve disable the keyboard with loader commands per someone else suggestion.  I’ve tried turning of ACPI.  I can’t think of what to try next.
Christopher