10.1 hangs during boot on Intel DP35DP board

Christopher R. Bowman crb at chrisbowman.com
Tue Dec 2 05:39:36 UTC 2014

Tony,
	Thank you so much for your response.  We do indeed appear to have the same board and BIOS revision.  How odd that yours boots the 9.x series and mine will not despite running fine in 8.4.  It is at least helpful to know that it can boot later kernels even if I don’t know how to get it to do it yet.  IF you have any suggestions I would be grateful, again thank you for your response.
Christopher