Anyone get FreeBSD/PCBSD working with Dell iDrac

Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas nbari at inbox.im
Fri Apr 25 08:33:01 UTC 2014

With FreeBSD 9 I recompiled the kernel with this so that I could type on the vconsole

# USB support
device    uhci  # UHCI PCI->USB interface
device    ohci  # OHCI PCI->USB interface
device    ehci  # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
device    usb   # USB Bus (required)
device    uhid  # "Human Interface Devices"
device    ukbd  # Keyboard
device    umass # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da
device    ums   # Mouse

regards