Tracking -CURRENT with VMWare Fusion and Crochet

Tim Kientzle kientzle at freebsd.org
Sun Sep 22 18:15:47 UTC 2013

I'm experimenting with a new way to track -CURRENT
by using Crochet to build successive VMWare VM images.
Each new VM can then be used to build the next one.

I'm specifically using this with VMWare Fusion on Mac OS,
but it should work with Linux or FreeBSD VMWare hosts
as well.

Here's an outline of how to set this up:

https://github.com/kientzle/crochet-freebsd/wiki/Tracking-FreeBSD-CURRENT-with-VMWare-Fusion-and-Crochet

There are still a few issues I need to work out before I'm entirely
happy with this approach, but it's looking pretty promising so far.

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers,

Tim