Kevent EV_DROP notification support

Paul LeoNerd Evans leonerd at leonerd.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 18:51:47 UTC 2013

Did we ever reach a consensus about this issue? We discussed it
somewhat and more or less came to a conclusion that "yes this would be
nice".

Has anyone got as far as to step up and say they'll implement something
yet? I have some good ideas on testing it and making use of it from
userland, code and so on.. and documentation. I know FreeBSD-types like
documentation :) Just we don't have an actual -implementation- yet.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd at leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/