Attempting to roll back zfs transactions on a disk to recover a destroyed ZFS filesystem

Reid Linnemann linnemannr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:41:56 UTC 2013

Hey presto!

/> zfs list
NAME             USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
bucket           485G  1.30T   549M  legacy
bucket/tmp        21K  1.30T    21K  legacy
bucket/usr      29.6G  1.30T  29.6G  /mnt/usr
bucket/var       455G  1.30T  17.7G  /mnt/var
bucket/var/srv   437G  1.30T   437G  /mnt/var/srv

There's my old bucket! Thanks much for the hidden -T argument, Volodymyr!
Now I can get back the remainder of my missing configuration.