Make ZFS use the physical sector size when computing initial ashift

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 11:10:44 UTC 2013

There's lots more to consider when considering a way foward not least of all
ashift isn't a zpool configuration option is per top level vdev, space
consideration of moving from 512b to 4k, see previous and current discussions
on zfs-devel at freebsd.org and zfs at lists.illumos.org for details.

    Regards
    Steve