SMP Version of tar

Brandon Falk bfalk_bsd at brandonfa.lk
Tue Oct 2 07:36:21 UTC 2012

Don't worry. I'm well known to over-optimize for both size and speed. I
have an old Pentium 3 800MHz single core that I can use to simulate an
embedded device (well, a decently powered one), to verify that I'm not
killing the single-core performance (I could add CPU capability
detection to help with that). Also, I still need to find time to do all
this research and development.

-Brandon