accepting rtadv broken on 9-STABLE, re driver?

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 7 12:12:08 UTC 2012

Mark Felder <feld at feld.me> wrote
  in <op.v7ogp01w34t2sn at tech304>:

fe> I figured I would end up putting that in rc.conf as a temporary fix,
fe> but maybe that's just the long term solution. It seems so odd to me
fe> that the sysctl change doesn't automatically cause the ACCEPT_RTADV
fe> option to show up for re0, but it does for vboxnet0. Perhaps there
fe> should be a cleaner way to do this in rc.conf like how we do
fe> ifconfig_re0="DHCP" ?

 Is it correct that ACCEPT_RTADV option was enabled on the vboxnet0
 and not on re0, even after setting net.inet6.ip6.accept_rtadv to 1 at
 boot time and ipv6_activate_all_interfaces="YES"?

-- Hiroki