FreeBSD ZFS source

Chris Nehren apeiron+freebsd-hackers at isuckatdomains.net
Thu Aug 2 22:17:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 22:48:50 +0200 , Fredrik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Excuse me for this newb question but exactly where are the current ZFS
> files located? I have been looking at the CVS on freebsd.org under
> /src/contrib/opensolaris/ but that does not seem to be the current
> ones. Is this correct?

$ find /usr/src -type d -iname zfs
/usr/src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/zfs
/usr/src/cddl/sbin/zfs
/usr/src/lib/libprocstat/zfs
/usr/src/sys/boot/zfs
/usr/src/sys/cddl/boot/zfs
/usr/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/common/zfs
/usr/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs
/usr/src/sys/modules/zfs
/usr/src/tools/regression/zfs

Those are probably a good start. Some of them just contain a Makefile
pointing you elsewhere in the tree, though.

I might have missed something, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I
have.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren