man bzip2 - suggest we add to See Also

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat Sep 10 08:09:40 UTC 2011

[ Resend as I missed an '@' in address of author jseward@

I suggest we should add a See Also section to man bzip2,

	FreeBSD-8.2-RELEASE & current man bzip2
		.../-current/src/contrib/bzip2/bzip2.1

adding URLs
	http://www.7-zip.org/download.html	->
	http://www.freshports.org/archivers/p7zip/

as currently no reference is made to 7zip or 7-zip

Quote from: http://www.minix3.org/download/
	The best known lossless compression algorithm is implemented
	in the bzip2 program. It also has extremely fast decompression.
	The popular 7zip archiver for Windows supports it too.

No send-pr done as others cc'd know more about this:
	Julian Seward, jseward at bzip.org 	author in man bzip2
	kubito at gmail.com	 	ports/archiver/p7zip

Easiest if jseward@ adds it ?

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.