Opening files from within geom filters

Ali Mashtizadeh mashtizadeh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:23:55 UTC 2011

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the reference. I originally wanted to open an fd in
userspace as suggested, but the alq(9) API did not support that. I
guess I'll try adding a new alq creation function for this purpose.
Similarly, geom did not support that as well. I guess I'll spend
sometime on adding that infrastructure.

Thanks,
~ Ali