[RELEASE] New Boot-Loader Menu bugs?

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Tue Jul 19 15:16:08 UTC 2011

On Monday, July 18, 2011 3:40:19 am Doug Barton wrote:
> On 07/17/2011 20:40, Devin Teske wrote:
> > What release are you running?
>
> Recent HEAD

I upgraded my desktop at home to HEAD yesterday and tested this via a 'boot
kernel.GENERIC' at the loader prompt and it did the same as the previous
loader (module_path was /boot/kernel.GENERIC;/boot/kernel;/boot/modules), so I
think the new boot loader menus work fine in this regard.

How exactly are you reproducing your broken case Doug?  Do you have any
settings in /boot/loader.conf or /boot/loader.conf.local?

--
John Baldwin