SCSI_DELAY cleanup

Matthew Jacob mj at feral.com
Tue Oct 19 13:55:59 UTC 2010

  It would be an effective behavioral change for those of us who remove
that line.
Personally, I think 5 seconds is too long- even 2 seconds is more than
adequate even for moderately old 'other' hardware like scanners.

For -current, why don't you simply remove all of the config lines and
leave the default at 2000ms?