Unicode in Syscons: I'd like to go on

Alexander Churanov alexanderchuranov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:04:40 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

Some time ago I was initiating the work on syscons driver ( see
http://wiki.freebsd.org/SysconsUnicodeProject ), then was too busy and my
part of the work stalled for about a year. At present I am going to continue
working on this.

One of my students, Vladislav Soldatov, is willing to continue working on
syscons and fonts with me. I have a branch in Perforce, with mapping from
unicode to 8-bit fonts implemented ( see
http://p4db.freebsd.org/branchView.cgi?BRANCH=syscons%2dutf8 ).

Whom should I contact for:

1) Grant permissions for Vladislav to access the Perforce branch?
2) Discuss the state and the future of the work?
    I'd like to ensure that we are not doing the same things with other
engineers and everybody is aware of changes.

Alexander Churanov