"Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file"

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Thu Jan 7 17:56:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:32, stephen@ wrote:
> Victor Sudakov wrote:
>
>> But to hell with this. I started the topic because I think something
>> is wrong with SVN to CVS export, which upsets cvsup and causes
>> "Checksum mismatch" errors.  Is anybody willing to look at it?
>
> I second Victor's request.

Though I support the request for fixing things that pose a possible
problem and it is also a problem(maybe) I see on my end, I would really
like to see this move forward and merge what we have now from CVS -> SVN
and stop backpedaling commits so we can gain some resources back for the
cluster.

If this can be done I will donate whatever time I can to help assist with
the move.

--

  Thu Jan  7 12:51:49 2010

  jhell