disassembler

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:53:54 UTC 2010

No the issue is a drive that has roughly 10 years of work on it died
and I was asked to see if it is readable/reviable... I already know
the format of the MBR but I need to also read the code to see if
something is wakey (I have written MBR's {with inline assemble in GCC)
for an OS I am working on but never disambled one)