8.1-RELEASE amd64 src checksum mismatch

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 26 20:21:07 UTC 2010

On 08/24/2010 06:07 AM, CDP wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there seems to be a checksum mismatch in the src directory, for
> 8.1-RELEASE amd64, on ftp.freebsd.org. I haven't checked the ISO yet.

For future reference this message would have been better sent to
freebsd-stable at FreeBSD.org. Also it's easier for people to help you if
you provide links to the exact file in question. In this case I assume
you mean
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/8.1-RELEASE/src/scontrib.am

Are you seeing errors on more than just one file? Did you try
downloading this file again? I can download the file and confirm the
checksum just fine, so you might want to try again.

hth,

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso