Help troubleshooting...

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Mon Oct 26 12:59:04 UTC 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 12:48:16 M. Warner Losh wrote:
> I know that the august 25th version failed badly when I tried to burn
> DVDs from a USB drive to a USB attached DVD burner.  This used to work
> flawlessly.

Hi,

There has been a recent fix to the EHCI driver, which might affect Mass
Storage when short transfers are used.

Also someone else has pointed out that certain VIA chipsets have an IRQ "bug"
requiring the need for a software callout to restart the EHCI interrupt
handler. This is not yet patched, hence I don't know if this is a real issue.

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=197682

Is your code from after 1st of October?

--HPS