help needed to fix contrib/ee crash/exit when receiving SIGWINCH

Rong-En Fan rafan at FreeBSD.ORG
Mon Oct 26 12:10:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 11:44:14AM +0100, Alexander Best wrote:
> Eygene Ryabinkin schrieb am 2009-10-24:
> > Ed, good day.
>
> > Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 07:13:01PM +0200, Ed Schouten wrote:
> > > Have you sent it to Thomas Dickey as well?
>
> > Sent the patch to bug-ncurses at gnu.org.  Do you think that I should
> > send it to Thomas directly as well?
>
> the patch got committed by thomas and is included in
> ncurses-5.7-20091024.patch.gz.
>
> i guess it will be included in our base version of ncurses once 5.8 gets
> released, but the patch should quickly make it into the port version of
> ncurses.

devel/ncurses-devel will be updated this week. For base's ncurses, I'll
check with Thomas Dickey to see if there will be 5.8 soon. If not, we
can also import a recent snapshot.

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan