Distributed SSH attack

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Fri Oct 2 23:47:46 UTC 2009

Another temporary to long term solution might be the following utilities,
ports/security/sshguard-pf ports/security/expiretable

This is more of a pf based solution so that's up to your policies and decision.

Giving thanks to the post about DenyHosts I didn't know that existed till this
point.

Best regards.

- --

  | dataix.net!jhell         2048R/89D8547E 2009-09-30 |
  | BSD since FreeBSD 4.2    Linux since Slackware 2.1 |
  | 85EF E26B 07BB 3777 76BE  B12A 9057 8789 89D8 547E |