Wine on amd64 in 32 bit jail - for stupid peaple only

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Fri Nov 20 18:43:19 UTC 2009

Fulano Tal wrote:
> Use IPMI to read architecture information is easy, but a nice ploy
is to sed-out i386 and amd64 related #ifdefs, and have nightmares with
chains... sorry, I mean You will have a bi-archtecture system after
some work with a cool new personalized tables compatible with 32 and
64 images. You will have the honorable scout's ribbon of scratch a
file system in your chest after stark in short, something like an
homunculus with AB positive blood type.

> good luck.
>

> ps.: Do I waste time sending replies that maybe will not help
anybody, with idiot thoughs like: "hey guys, what about we taylor an
prototype of an a.i. managed not human operating system, that is not
so simple to be handled by any simple person except for a few seconds
at every century by prodigy minds more exceptional than any existing
mythological wisdom, and without any crt and hack objects or strange
acpi boring dependencies that nobody want to explain, just to perform
the simple task of running other two kernels, like a freebsd code at
cpu0 and a slackware code at cpu1, and have triple-eyed super-kernel
force balancing shared jobs of an world wide clustered extensible system?"

> nevermind.

Didn't your mother tell you to not eat other people's medications?

:-)

Julian