Failure to Project OOImpress

Paul B. Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:05:46 UTC 2008

Dont hold me for this: but I remmeber that I read somewhere that if
projector is connected before Xorg starts available resolutions to
projector would be limited.
So best is to disconnect and connect it again when Xorg is already running.
Beware: I dont have experience with projectors with Xorg, only with
seconds monitors but that is different story.

I hope that there are somebody over there with more experience with
projectors than me.