Error from systinstall while trying to install man page packages

Sean Bruno sbruno at miralink.com
Fri Jun 27 19:42:01 UTC 2008

I am attempting to install the man page distribution from sysinstall on
my RELENG_7 box and getting errors that my distribution doesn't exist.
I assume that it is due to the fact that I have recompiled my kernel and
sysinstall is using something from my "uname" output to figure out what
directories it should look in for packages.

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to get sysinstall to know what
it's version acutally is?

uname output:
FreeBSD ophelia 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #7: Fri Jun 27 12:11:52
UTC 2008
sbruno at ophelia:/usr/home/sbruno/FreeBSD_RELENG_7_15APR08/src/sys/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386

--
Sean Bruno
MiraLink Corporation